The new bikesales.com.au iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch App
Finding your new bike just got easier with bikesales.com.au, now optimized for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
Find research and enquire on your next bike with over 22,000 bikes to search Australia wide.
Use the "Favourites" section of the App to attach videos, photos, voice recordings and notes to your favourite saved bikes.
Sharing with your friends is now even easier, send saved bikes to friends (with, or without your own notes, photos and videos) or share your saved bikes via Facebook.
Changes to prices are also highlighted in your favourites, so keeping track is easier.
- Search new and used bikes for sale
- Showroom lets you build and price your own bike
- Read up on all the latest news & reviews
- Find out how much your wheels are worth with a quick valuation for your bike
- QR Code Reader, access special features and competitions, simply by scanning bikesales QR codes.
How can you get the free bikesales app?
To download our application, open the App Store
through your iPhone or iTunes on your computer
and search 'bikesales'. Or simply click here...
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPod Touch
bikesales.com.au Mobile Site
Search bikes on your mobile browser!
- Search Australia's largest range of bikes on
your mobile browser
- Read up on all the latest bike news
- Find out how much your bike is worth
Best of all it won't cost you a cent.
This is a free service provided by bikesales. You may incur data
charges from your mobile service provider when viewing the site so we recommend you contact
your carrier directly for details.
How do I find it?
Simply visit bikesales.com.au on your mobile phone browser and
we'll do the rest - it's that easy!
Make sure you bookmark the site on your mobile device to make future
visits quick and easy.
- All web enabled mobile phones